How To File a Claim
Getting your car fixed couldn’t be any easier with EasyCare®. All you have to do is follow the simple steps for your product type, below.
TotalCare®, StatedCare™, PrimaryCare™, and PowerCare™ Vehicle Service Contracts
- Bring your car to the original dealership, a nearby dealership or any licensed repair shop.
- Provide the service advisor with your EasyCare contract information and ID, prior to the repair. Keep your service and maintenance records handy, in case you are asked for them.
- You may need to authorize “teardown” or diagnosis time to the repair facility in order for them to fully assess and itemize the cause end extent of the failure(s) to your car.
- The service advisor will call EasyCare at (800) 538-4181 to get approval for the claim. (The average talk time to approve a repair claim is under 5 minutes.)
- Once the repair is approved, complete, and the repair order is sent to EasyCare, we will pay the repair shop directly via corporate credit card (and just so you know, most claims are paid immediately, directly to the repair facility). No wonder service advisors love EasyCare!
|Claims Department: 1-800-538-4181|
|Monday though Friday||8 AM EST to 8 PM EST|
|Saturday||9 AM EST to 12 Noon EST|
EasyCare Dent Repair
Simply call the EasyCare Dent Repair service center (888) 343-7196 to report your claim and arrange a visit. A representative will coordinate your visit at the dealership where you purchased your vehicle, or arrange for an alternate location if the dealership is no longer in business or more than 50 miles from your home.
Please call EasyCare at (800) 538-4181 and select option 1.
Please call EasyCare at (800) 865-4249.
EasyCare Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Please call EasyCare at (800) 521-2774.
Please call EasyCare at (800) 538-4181.